Manila Sun || #Throwback

By Chris - September 01, 2017

A year ago today, I finally met my long-time internet friend Franchesca. I actually saw her once before we even really "met" in real life along the busy street of P. Noval.













We met up and walked for a while whilst telling random stories about other people because I was really curious about our mutual friends who I haven't met. We looked for a good spot where we can shoot after drinking refreshers from Krispy Kreme. It was a hot day and you can tell that I'm sweating because of the marks on my polo shirt! (I was wearing black from head to toe so no wonder I'm sweating lol)

So far we haven't hung out yet due to school and it's really a bummer because I've been itching to catch up and shoot with her again because I need Photos for my DP lol.

Gifs from Franchesca and Photos and edits by me!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I miss you!!! I can't even remember what happened that day, hahahaha!

    http://franchescacruz.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means we need to do it again daw 😂 We'll see each other soon!

      Delete