Film // Last day of being a teen.

By Chris - November 10, 2016















I finally got my first ever film processed! I got it last Tuesday November 8, 2016. Aaahh I felt like a kid receiving his treat after his hardwork!
I took these photos last October 25, 2016. My last day as a teenager! I wanted to make it memorable and creative so I thought that why not document my last day of being a teen using a film camera? And poof! I started documenting the day through photos and I’m really glad they turned out great.(hmm yeah haha)
So, here are some of the photos that I took using my handy Polaroid 2400FF. I used an expired Kodak color plus 200 and honestly I’m not sure if it’s going to be successful because I accidentally opened my camera in the direct sunlight which can make my shots look overexposed! Thank God it turned out great!(well not really haha it’s underexposed though) But hey! It’s my first time and I’m still getting a hang of it!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments