Life Lately | September in Squares

By Chris - September 30, 2017





Life lately has been all about…..
Thesis! 
I’ve been really procrastinating my thesis which I’m sure I will be regretting soon (hehe). Slow progress is still a progress, right? (Who am I kidding here).
Anyway here’s what I’ve been doing lately:


Making : Numerous questions for my research.
Cooking : SHIN RAMYUN! It is my favorite instant noodle!
Drinking : A lot of Apple Cider vinegar mixed with water and sometimes green tea. Detoxing is life.
Reading : Numerous books from UST’s Library relating to dance and photography.
Wanting : To shoot portraits again. Ugh. Who wants to shoot?? Also, film for my youtube channel.
Looking : A thesis buddy! I need someone to talk to whenever I’m doing my thesis. I’m a madaldal person.
Wishing : This semester to end.
Enjoying : Taking photos using my phone. I’m slowly getting back to my old hobby.
Waiting : For my kasipagan. Kasipagan where u at?
Liking : Jessica Kobeissi! I love her and her videos!
Listening : Classical music for Ballet. It is related to my thesis! It inspires me so much to do my thesis.
Considering : Upgrading to a full frame camera (Lord gimme cash jk).
Buying : FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD especially McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets (hehe).
Watching : Photographers on youtube who shares their BTS videos when shooting. And Conan Gray.
Hoping : Graduate this 2018.
Wearing : I found myself wearing earth-toned clothes lately.
Thinking : Of getting another Chicken Nugget (hehe).
Pretending : That Autumn exist here in the Philippines lol. I love Autumn so much even though I haven’t experienced Autumn in real life lol.
Feeling : I’m kinda down lately because of thesis actually. But yes, KAYA ITO!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments